You're right, Judy........TOO CUTE!!! And with scraps! The barbed wire looks just great!Love that touch!
That barbed wire is really a cool embellishment! I have seen things on your creations I wouldn't have thought about using....such great imagination Judy!
These are so cute I can hardly stand it. Do you sell on Etsy> If not you need to!
I am probably going to begin selling on Etsy. I do have a page but there is nothing on it.
Sell, sell, sell.... I'm waiting!!!
You're right, Judy........TOO CUTE!!! And with scraps! The barbed wire looks just great!Love that touch!
ReplyDeleteThat barbed wire is really a cool embellishment! I have seen things on your creations I wouldn't have thought about using....such great imagination Judy!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute I can hardly stand it. Do you sell on Etsy> If not you need to!
ReplyDeleteI am probably going to begin selling on Etsy. I do have a page but there is nothing on it.
ReplyDeleteSell, sell, sell.... I'm waiting!!!
ReplyDelete