Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Prompt a Day

As many of you know, I took a couple of classes last month with Kelly Kilmer. I did enjoy stepping outside of my box during her classes. In fact, I decided to join her Prompt a Day during the month of March. I have really enjoyed doing these and decided to share with you some pictures of what I have created.
A little journaling is part of the prompts and I find that it was easier than I thought it would be. I don't have to write a lot, just some thoughts. I like it!



As you can see, these are a big departure from my usual artwork. But I really enjoy doing these. It has been fun using up old scrapbook papers, using magazine pictures, and loads of paint. Arranging the collage elements has a learning experience. Good ideas! I have also experimented with the new Claudine Helmuth paints and I like them! The journal I am using for the Prompts is one of the two I made with Kelly during class.

1 comment:

. said...

Love your stuff! Thanks for the comment on the vintage journal. Yes if you have photos of any shops I would love to see them. Note to self must get to Clovis. Thanks Denise