The Rose D'Amour Book that was published in the latest issue of Sew Somerset arrived back in my mailbox today. I promised to take picture of it for you and put them on the blog. So here goes:
Rose D'Amour was actually the name of the fabric. It was printed on the salvage edge of the piece of vintage fabric, so that is how I arrived at the name for the book. I cut out the flowers from the fabric.
This was such fun to do! Cutting out the various flowers freeform and then sewing them to the prepped canvas paper page. They make great pockets for tags and cards!
This picture shows a plastic pocket that came from a daily planner that was my DDH's. I cut up a page that would be for business cards. The smaller size was perfect for a small pocket and I really liked that you can see what is in the pocket.