Friday, December 5, 2008

I will be "off " for a few days

Merchant Square is having a big sale this weekend. It started last night with their annual Noel Night. Loads of yummy desserts and a Santa for the kids. The Sweet Adalines seranaded around the mall. Plenty of gift certificate drawings, too! My friend, Gail, won one of them! Anyway, I will be there almost every day making better deals on my items as well as restocking the booth.

Saturday morning is the regular flea market in the parking lot of the mall. Lots of goodies to find there, too! So if you live in the area and want to come to Merchant Square for the flea market and the sale, come on down!!! Lots of fun!! Good food too! The Philly Hot Dog man has place in the mall now and will also have food, drinks, coffee and donuts outside for the flea market!

Merchant Square is in Chandler on Arizona Ave., one block south of Warner on the east side of Arizona Ave. Will I see you there??? You can find me in Booth C-6 in the mall -- from the entrance, proceed between the showcase aisles to the center. I am in the far left hand corner of that center area. Can't miss the girlie stuff!!

No comments: