Friday, October 31, 2008

I am back . . .

I had a great time with the grandbabies!! But it was very cold in Virginia! Only one day of nice weather, which was last Sunday. Otherwise it was cold, rainy and windy. The kids loved all the little things I brought for them. But the all time favorite was the skeleton Bendies. Too much fun!Family fun carving a jack-o-lantern! The big guy is my son!We went to a parents open house at Kara's preschool. This is her pumpkin that she painted all by herself. The class had just finished a large unit on pumpkins and we were able to see all their projects, stories, and art work. Fun!! I used to teach preschool and it was fun for me!Here is little Ryan in his "Bob the Builder" costume for Halloween fun. Isn't he cute!! Kara hadn't decided on a costume by the time I left Virginia.

I came home with a raging cold! My head is full! My nose is stuffed! And my chest hurts when I cough -- I try not to cough too much! But, I am better, somewhat, and will get back to blogging regularly soon!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

They are so beautiful. And I love Kara's big blue eyes.