Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm supposed to be cleaning!

Here I sit at the computer, scanning and cropping photos, and not doing what I set out to do! Anyone else have that problem?? My son, Rob, is coming to live with me for a while. He is due to arrive on Saturday sometime. I got distracted from my main objective -- cleaning up the spare bedroom!

First of all, I have done more reorganization in the garage this morning. I moved boxes, emptied boxes, threw out broken stuff, and I think that we can now get two cars in the three car garage! Rob's car is small, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Next I moved on to cleaning up the spare room which is part craft room, part sewing room and sometime guest quarters. In picking up stuff, I found an antique photo album tucked away that I had forgotten about. So, dropping my main goal on the floor (cleaning that room!), I took out some old photos, have priced a few to take to Merchant Square and thought I would show you some of the nicer old photos in that album.
You can sure tell these two are brother and sister! Lovely curly, blond hair! Look at his "boater" hat! Love it!
I thought this couple was hansome! And they look so young!
Another brother and sister picture. I think these preschoolers are just too cute! Now that they are scanned into my computer, I can try to incorporate them into a future project.

I am going to post these three pictures on my flickr page which is here. That way you can use the old photos, too. Glad to share!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to see what you do with them...something wonderful, I'm sure.

Cristine's Story said...

I love your pictures Judy! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure Rob is going to be fine with whatever you do to the house to accomodate him. You'll just have to tell him to go away when you're crafting! Ha! Have a happy, unstressful Saturday! Hugs

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing such darling photos.
Susan

Judy said...

These photos are just priceless. Thanks for sharing them with us.