Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thanks to all of you!

To update you, my son is doing much better today. I am so glad that he is now able to eat without the pain and major discomfort of last week. But he has a way to go on the long road to getting better. I am very hopeful!

Thanks so much for all your kind words in the comments section. I know your prayers and thoughts helped him get better.

Still don't know when I will return to regular blogging. So far the trips back and forth to LA seem to be taking up my time and energy. But very soon, I hope. I miss blogging!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You are a great mother. Thinking about you. Sandy

Judy Wood said...

You miss blogging, we miss your blogging, but family always comes first : ) Be well, enjoy the travels... Take a little time out for yourself.

CeCe said...

Thanks for the update Judy. I know your heart is resting easier even if your body is not.