Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sew Somerset Summer 2008 issue

My artist's complementary issue of Sew Somerset arrived while I was gone. I am so proud and happy that my Peggy Lou wall hanging was chosen for publication in this issue!

You will find little Peggy Lou on page 80 of this issue of Sew Somerset. (This is my picture of the wall hanging. Scanning the magazine didn't look as good.) I don't believe it is out in stores yet, but it soon will be. Mystic Paper will have copies.

I have submitted another cloth book project to Sew Somerset and was informed about 3 weeks ago that it will be published in the December/winter issue. Woo-hoo!!

7 comments:

Judy Wood said...

GRATZ Judy! Another great accomplishment!

Road Trip With Ruby said...

Congrats, Judy. How exciting!

Cristine's Story said...

Can't wait until we get our copies of Sew Somerset! It's so much fun to see one of our teachers in print. Keep it up Judy!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS! I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to see it in the magazine!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Judy! I remember when you gave us a peek at Peggy Lou a while ago she looks so much like my Mom as a child that we dug out her childhood pictures to compare!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Judy! I can't wait to Peggy Sue in print. It was great to see you yesterday I'm glad you're back.

CeCe said...

More reason to buy yet another publication. My heart is smiling for you because of your son's progress and the publication news!