Friday, March 21, 2008

Notice anything different??

I had the most wonderful, creative and informative time with Mike Putman today! Today was the one-on-one part of the class I took from him last Tuesday evening about blogging. WOW!! My brain is fogged right now, but I am so anxious to try some of the things he showed me today on the computer!! Mike brought his computer to Mystic Paper and we sat at a table scanning, editing, uploading, and making my blog just so much better!!

I LOVE the new banner!! It is a real variation on an ATC I had made a long time ago. Mike clicked around in PhotoShop and produced the banner, with my final approval. I was dazzled!!
Mike took me through a new photo editing program. I am signed up for it and will begin to edit my photos with picnik.com in the future.

See the picture on my profile? That is me at about 4 years old. Blue eyes and blonde, curly hair. Now my hair is reddish, highlighted, still curly, still have the blue eyes, but am much older. I looked better then!

Hear anything?? I also added music. Right now it is a combo of things I love -- the quiet of Robert Mirabel and Carlos Nakai, folk music of John Denver, and Dido. I love it all!!

OK, what do you think??

8 comments:

Chia said...

I love the new look Judy!

Unknown said...

Hi Judy!

Wow! Can't wait to see Mike tomorrow and see what we come up with. Your new banner is all you. FUN!

Marissa
the non-lurker, lol

Sweet Sage said...

Looks FABULOUS, Judy! So nice to run into you again at class! You are now an icon on my desktop!
~kim

Judy Wood said...

I like the banner! Nice job! I just LOVED 'winged things'! I find myself suddenly in Austin, but reading everyone's blogs still makes me feel connected... I found the CUTEST 'fairy angel' at an antique store this week, of course I just HAD to have it! The problem will be how many carry on's can I take?!? Lol...

Judy said...

Thanks Ladies!! I am really happy with the banner. Mike makes it look easy! It will be some time before I reach that level, but I am headed in that direction!

Kim and Marissa -- be sure to let me know your blogs so I can put them on my list!

Hugs to all!!

Lindsey said...

Judy the new blog looks great!I love what you guys have done and I absolutley love your picture!

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! My blog's up and running. Posted for the first time this evening. Forgot to ask what one usually writes on the first post...
I love my banner. Michael helped make two. Here's my address-
www.m-artologist.blogspot.com

Marissa

Arcadia Living said...

Hi Judy: Love the new look - you did a great job. Wasn't Mike's class great? Sandy and I just had our one on one with him. Check out our "new looks" too (Although mine features more photography...)
Sandy's: www.hervintagestage.blogspot.com
Patty's: www.arcadialiving.blogspot.com

Power to the bloggers! - Patty