Thursday, April 26, 2012

New chair find

For several months I have been on the lookout for a new chair for my den.  I originally had a nice green club chair that swiveled.  But, the problem with it was that I couldn't lift it to move it.  Well, last week I finally found the perfect fit for the den.
The color of the wood matched the built in bookcases and it is covered in black "leather."  I love it!  Matches the desk chair in the den.
And my favorite pillow looks great on it!!  This pillow is call "The Three Kings" and is all leather.  In fact, I paid more for the pillow than I did for the chair.  I found that pillow in Sedona at a shop called Santa Fe Saavy.  They currently only have one showroom now in Scottsdale.

This wonderful find was discovered at My Sister's Attic which is a large furniture consignment shop not far from my home.  And the club chair, you ask?  I took it to My Sister's Attic to sell.  Found out later that same day that the club chair sold within 10 minutes of my taking it up there.  Not bad, huh???

No comments: